Here at Branches Pregnancy Resource Center our driveway has been on the “To-Do List” for years. But it has come to a point that we have to address it. It is dirt and desperately needs to be paved!
- Cars sink into the mud every spring and our moms have trouble carrying their little ones inside the center.
- During the winter the dirt driveway is much harder to maintain and tends to be icy. We can’t have an icy driveway for our pregnant moms!
- We want our center to be inviting and professional to the families we serve and that starts with the first impression: the driveway.
- We lose a good portion of the gravel every year during plowing. So a paved driveway would save us the ongoing expense of replacing it.
- The estimated cost of this job is $10,000 (any funds remaining will be reserved for future building/grounds needs).
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Here are some shots of our driveway:
We need friends like you to make this happen during this spring/summer season! Let’s get this done for our moms and babies now so they don’t have to go through another winter/mud season with our dirt driveway.
Thank you so much for partnering with us!
Help us share the need! Share this opportunity with a friend, share this page: http://carenetbrattleboro.com/2017/04/12/dont-leave-moms-stuck-in-the-mud/